Your privacy is important to us. UICraft's policy respects your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://uicraft.io, or information we use for payment transactions.
Please find the details below.
What information do we collect?
- We collect information such as your name and email address when you buy a licence or subscribe to our newsletter.
- To improve our website, we track information that your browser shares automatically, such as your operating system and browser version. We also track what pages you are visiting, page load times, and which website referred you.
- To send you future order related updates, we will use the email you provided for transaction processing. We may also use your email address to send you occasional UICraft news, related product or service. Note: You can unsubscribe from receiving future emails following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implemented a variety of standard security measures to maintain your information safe and secure:
- Server security: All supplied sensitive/credit card information is sent via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and then encrypted by our third-party payment gateway and is only accessible only by staff authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- Payment transactions: After a transaction, we will not store any of your private information, such as credit cards.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We don't share, sell or trade any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties.
Terms and Conditions
Please visit our Terms and Conditions section to find out more about the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing our website's usage.
We may update this policy to comply with relevant regulations and reflect any new practices.
Last updated: 3rd January 2021